Treasury Analyst - Up to £45,000 - Newbury (Hybrid)
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a proven track record in treasury? Look no further! Wade Macdonald are excited to present this excellent opportunity to candidates with the right skills and experience.
Our client, a successful business with high revenues, is seeking a talented and experienced treasury professional to join their team at their main office in Newbury..
Our client needs someone who can:
- Support the streamlining of their banking/treasury processes
- Be responsible for day-to-day management of cash and borrowing levels
- Confidently liaise with auditors and internal customers, as well as other senior stakeholders
- Manage quarterly bank audits
- Support the Treasury budgeting and forecasting process
To be considered for this role, candidates should be:
- Ideally a part to qualified accountant or Treasurer
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in treasury roles
- An excellent communicator
- Adaptable to different systems but with excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experienced in accounting for high volumes of treasury transactions
- Holding or working towards an AMCT qualification (desirable but not essential)
What you'll get in return:
As the successful candidate, you'll be well-positioned to make a real change to our client's operational processes. Additionally, they offer full training and ongoing learning and development support, excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, an employee assistance program, an employee referral bonus, staff purchases (discounted IT, electronics, mobiles, and accessories), an eye care scheme, and a cycle-to-work scheme.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join our client's dynamic and growing team! Apply today with your CV and cover letter, and we'll be in touch to discuss your application.
Treasury Accountant - Up to £45,000 - Newbury (Hybrid)