Systems Accountant - £60k and Bonus. Newly created role - Remote
A fast growth organisation who put their clients and employees at the forefront of every decision, require a new Systems Accountant to report to the CFO.
Reporting to the Group CFO the Systems Accountant will be responsible for ensuring that the Finance systems are fit for purpose and compliant with our statutory reporting requirements. They will be required to manage the full data process across all our systems, ensuring accuracy of data and reports across multiple platforms. They will implement and maintain a change control process so that we have consistent across each system, looking for continuous improvement opportunities to automate and improve the way that systems talk to each other.
The role will be responsible for maintaining training documentation and making sure that all users across the portfolio receive training in systems relevant to their roles.
Duties Will Include:
Liaising with colleagues around the business on system developments and integrations of new acquisitions.
• Taking ownership of all financial systems and how they interact;
o Great Plains / Concur
o BPC o Vena
o Credit Hound
o IRIS Payroll
• Provide support for all finance systems and troubleshoot issues
• Proactive approach to developing internal systems where there are opportunities for innovation
• Review integrations into systems and look at automation opportunities using existing and new technologies, recommending where to proceed with projects
• Lead on new projects and system implementations
• Assist in improving processes across the finance team
• Identify and promote system and business best practice, maximising efficiency and reducing cost • Developing Training Strategy and provide training for end users across the portfolio
• Proactive approach to developing internal systems where there are opportunities
The Successful Candidate:
Relevant experience in finance positions or environment
Holds or studying towards a relevant qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
What You Will Receive:
This is a fast paced organisation where you will see the impact your work has on the business. You will have opportunities to grow and progress.