Revenue Controller – £40,000 - £50,000 – Central London – Hybrid-working
Wade Macdonald is currently seeking a Revenue Controller to join a long-established professional services firm with multiple locations in the South East of England who are growing and going from strength to strength. Working with a diverse client base, and in a supportive and professional environment with opportunities for career progression and an emphasis on a healthy work/life balance.
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
This position will play an important role in supporting the Revenue Control Manager, and will oversee billing, invoicing, and collection processes. This role will be responsible for assisting with the management of financial aspects, reviewing client engagements and contracts to optimise revenue generation.
- Assist with managing and control (unbilled time / bills) and reduce aged balances
- Review accounts receivable / work in progress with stakeholders
- Review the recovery and profitability of projects
- Ensure smooth operation of the billing process within departments
- Review draft bills and collaborate with fee-earning departments
- Work with Revenue Control staff to process bills
- Monitor and allocate client payments for bill settlements
- Ensure that Credit Controllers receive timely updates regarding any actions that need to be taken
- Follow up on client queries/disputes to ensure prompt resolution
What experience do you need?
- Previous background within legal or professionals a distinct advantage
- Previous experience of revenue control and specifically within a Private Wealth team is essential.
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org