Management Accountant, Slough, £45,000 - £50,000
My client, a world leading consumer goods business is looking for a confident and detail orientated individual to join their management accounting team in their new offices in Slough. The role would be looking after a multi-hundred million pound division and would suit an ambitious finalist looking for a company with long term career prospects.
What will your responsibilities in the role be?
- Assisting senior stakeholders with preparation of financial reporting
- Production of actual and forecast reporting
- Accurate analysis of income statements and cost centre reporting.
What experience do you need for the role?
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Forecasting exposure with experience in dealing with income statement preparation
- Efficient in Excel
What else would add to your application?
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Working in a goods environment would be beneficial but not essential
Why would you want to work for the organisation?
- Globally renowned business in its field
- Sparkling new office with ample parking
- Whole host of other benefits
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org