HR Data and Systems Analyst, London (EC4), £45,000-£55,000, Hybrid (2 - 3 days from home)
An introduction to the company and role:
A progressive, professional services business with a superb reputation and a brilliant benefits package that include 2-3 days working from home, flexibility on start time and a whole host of other things. If you are working in HR in a HRIS role or a role where you are dealing with the systems, data and reporting on these then this could be a great opportunity for you!
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
- Improving reporting on people data
- Ensuring systems are up to date, new releases and any add Ons are dealt with and authorised
- Build reports with meaning for the wider business
- Improve Management Information reports
- Review, audit and ensure that GDPR is regulated
- Support users of the system
- Manage the network
- Proactively identify any training needed
- Liaise with external business and ensure that budgets for IT are considered when planning any changes.
What experience do you need?
- HR Systems and software experience
- Able to provide meaningful information when producing reports.
- Data auditing
- Confident with new technology
- Data entry in HR Systems
- Ability to identify solutions
What kind of person does this role need?
- You will be liaising with lots of people both internally, and externally so good communication skills are a must, ideally experience of interacting with senior leaders as well.
- You will also have a customer centric approach and be someone who will want to offer a good service to the teams you are working with.
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
Flexible start time, 2-3 days from home, 25 days leave, Life assurance and honestly the list goes on and on including health plans.
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email email@example.com