HR Assistant, Reading, £25,000-£28,000, Office Based
An introduction to the company and role:
I am partnered up with a fast paced and busy consultancy who are seeking an HR assistant to join their team. This role would suit someone who has previous HR administration experience as you will need working knowledge of HR processes. They are looking for a hardworking, trustworthy individual that is looking for a new opportunity. This role would be reporting into the Operations Director.
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Buy & sell holiday scheme
- Life Assurance 4x salary
- Birthday off
- Dress down days
- Company trips
- Quarterly bonuses
- Lunch clubs
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
- Provide a full HR service to the business
- Administration of contracts, employment and payroll changes
- Absence management & reporting
- Ensuring HR policies are kept up to date
- Provide HR support to ER issues
- Training administration
- Staff payroll and benefits administration
- Onboarding, offboarding candidates
What experience do you need?
- Previous HR administration experience 2+ years
- Level 3 CIPD
- Strong IT skills
- Knowledge of the recruitment sector (advantage)
What about you? What other things are they looking for?
- Strong communicator
- Prioritise and meet deadlines
- Confident individual
- Team player
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org