HR Advisor & Facilities Coordinator, Heathrow, £30,000-£40,000, Office based
An introduction to the company and role:
I am partnered up with a logistics company who are looking for an experienced HR professional to join their fast-growing business. This role would suit someone who has previously worked in retail or FMCG companies as not everyday is the same and you’ll be doing a variety or responsibilities!
This will be a standalone HR role so you will need to be confident in all aspects of HR!
Why would you want to work with this organisation?
- Promotion opportunities
- Company pension
- Length of service holiday increase
- Monthly social events
- Bonus incentives
What will be the responsibilities in this role?
- Provide HR advice and day-to-day support
- Taking responsibility for decisions in line with UK employment law
- Carry out investigations for ER issues
- Advise managers on people management issues
- Probation Reviews
- Maintaining all HR administration
- Managing onboarding and offboarding process for candidates
- Induction training
- Provide end-to-end recruitment service
- Manage the payroll administration
- Coordination of Health & Safety across the company
- Ad hoc office duties
What experience do you need?
- Experience as an HR Advisor or in a similar role
- CIPD-qualified or equivalent
- Knowledge of UK employment law
- Strong IT skills
- Experience in retail or fast-paced environment
What about you? What other things are they looking for?
- Proactive team player
- Welcoming and friendly approach
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
If this role of interest to you and you have the required skills or know someone with skills that would be interested, then please click apply or email Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org