Group Commercial Management Accountant - Witney - £60,000
Wade Macdonald are delighted to be partnering this well-known and exciting Business with their search for a talented Group Management Accountant.
The role will work closely with the Financial Controller to to deliver Management Information in a timely manner each month for the group of companies.
- Finance Business Partnering to multiple Business Units.
- Preparing accurate reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements for the Group consolidation and group of companies in the time frames set so that monthly performance can be adequately explained
- Management accountant for Group consolidation and group of companies
- Margin and costing analysis and work with Financial Controller to ensure costs are correctly maintained by the relevant departments
- Preparing additional Group month end analysis
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Liaise and provide information as requested by all external stakeholders
- Turnover reports for rebates
- Preparation of Group Quarterly VAT return
Qualified Accountant or Finalist
Strong interpersonal skills, able to manage conflict and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders
How to apply?
If this role is of interest, please click the link to apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org