Finance Analyst - Witney - Hybrid working
Wade Macdonald are delighted to be supporting this well-known and fast growth Business with their search for a talented Finance Analyst.
The role will sit within the Commercial Finance function and will support in key decision making for the Company.
Key role functions:
- Support the budgeting and forecasting processes, including the development and evolution of tools
- Work with and develop relationships with a breadth of stakeholders, including branches and support functions
- Provide robust information utilising budgeting and BI tools and provide support to key stakeholders
- Prepare weekly, monthly and ad-hoc information, both financial and non-financial
- Analyse performance to understand and identify commercial drivers impacting results, in addition to sharing best practices across the Business
- Work to a high level of accuracy across both financial and non-financial data sets whilst managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Have a strong revenue-focus, as well as exposure to all elements of the P&L
Part Qualified/Newly Qualified
Strong Analytical and Business Partnering capability
How to apply?
If this role could be of interest, please click the link to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org