Finance Analyst - £45,000 - 10% bonus - Marlow - Hybrid working
This well-known Global Company is looking for a talented newly-qualified Finance Analyst to join their fast growing Commercial Finance function. The role is newly created and will support the Commercial Finance Manager.
Reporting to the CFM and acting as analyst and business partner to the sales team assisting them in maximising current revenue streams and providing detailed analysis to increase profitability.
Key role functions:
- Monthly budgeting & forecasting to support Sales team
- Providing robust commercial analysis to support decision making process
- Ad hoc analysis of competitor activity and market trends
- Challenging the financial factors and assumptions underlying business forecasts
- Identification of key risks within the business and mitigating actions
- Annual, quarterly and rolling monthly forecasting/budgeting
- Strategic planning to support the medium and long term planning
- Sales and Margin analysis on a monthly basis, providing high quality commentary on performance v forecast and prior year
- Inventory analysis, focusing on obsolescence risk and developing potential mitigations in conjunction with marketing/sales
- Support the marketing team with campaign analysis and spend management
- Provision of detailed variance analysis
- Production of monthly/annual budget packs, to support the budget and volume build process
- Developing new reports and analyses to help drive profitability and strategic decision making.
- Participate in other projects for internal process optimization, cost saving initiatives, and improvement in controls.
- Other ad-hoc finance duties as assigned from time to time by the Line Manager.
- Qualified: ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Demonstrable commercial analytical experience
- Strong analytical skills and good understanding of financial KPI’s
- Ability to manage relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Confident and persuasive individual with inquisitive mind
- Experience of using SAP, desirable
- Strong excel skills
- Familiarity with accounting and reporting systems